January 31st, what a good day to choose to be married. Ty took the day off of work and we spent most of the day together. Kids and other things got in the way of some of our plans. We are great at figuring out something new. For dinner, we took Parker and Lyndin to Jdawgs. It was where ty wanted to take me on our first date, but at the time it was just a shack and it only sold so many hotdogs a day and once they were out they were out. Well by the time we got there 15 years ago it was closed. We went to training table instead and ironically that place is now permanently closed and Jdawgs has opened lots of new locations. I told him that it is crazy that I have almost known him almost half my life now.
He is the guy that keeps doing adventures with me. He handles my crankiness. I handle his scatter brain. He handles my need of time control and I handle his drive to want to work all the time. I would like to say we both keep each other grounded. We are always up for new adventures and it will be interesting to see what adventures we go on this year. Here's to 14 years of being the Jensen's.
No comments:
Post a Comment