Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Our Adventure book.. the past 13 years.

 I bought a book off of Amazon that was titled "our Adventure book". I went through our photos to look at our adventures. I was going to print them off and place them in the book for our anniversary. I had over 150 pictures and it was stressing me out. I decided not to do it and then felt a little guilty for not doing it. When I was getting ready to do my blog I thought oh that will be so much easier to upload my pictures in one place but still have the same meaning behind it. Here is our Adventure book for the past 13 years.. 


























































































































































I'm grateful to be sharing a life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like Ty. 13 years of marriage has definitely been an adventure with you by my side. Happy anniversary to us! 

No comments: