Wednesday, December 11, 2019

November

The weather was so nice during November. I was grateful for it! I always have a hard time during winter. Fingers crossed this winter isn't too extreme. 

There was a look at me now thing flying around on facebook for the last decade. I thought it would be fun to do one. I found this one of Addi and I at a parade in November 2009 and then the picture of us at tuachan in August. Not quite a full 10 years, but close enough. She has changed soo much! Now she is almost as tall as me. 


We were up at Nana and Grandpa's having dinner. I looked over and Ty and Taylor were doing the same pose. 


The second weekend in November Addi had her last tournament for Hitsquad in St. George. The weather was SO nice! The kids were champs watching her play 8 games. Her little team played so much better than they did last year. Addi had a few great hits and a few great plays/outs. Hitsquad has helped her confidence so much. Now onto club volleyball! 










For about month Addi had been doing research on a state. She choose Florida. She learned about the swamps, the state bird, and a few different facts about the state. Then the whole 5th grade had a state fair. They had to have some sort of visual about her state and I thought about doing a jello example of ocean vs. swamp. Her visual was the most unique by far that day. She got lots of compliments and she also had lots of fun putting it together with me. Then after school we had friends come over to help eat all the jello. 





Dad was out doing some yard work with the weather being so nice. Averie made it over to our house and Ty took the girl on a little ride to the church's parking lot. 


Ugh!! Kids and bandaids!! They always think every little thing needs a band aid. Lyn didn't even have a hurt, but she got into the bandaids and kept piling them on. She had on about 9. 


We love playing dress up with friends! Em makes a great sally. 


Addi made this note for us at Activity days. So kind! 


I found my first grey hair!! Ahhh.. sad day. 


Like I've said the weather was very nice in November and this was at least 10 of us walking home from school with neighbors. 


Markers are now banded at our house for a little while. She colored all over herself as well as walls and the play kitchen downstairs. 



On the 23rd mom and I took the kids plus camryn to a BYU women's volleyball game. I have never seen a college volleyball game and I wanted Addi to see how a good game should be played. We had so much fun cheering them on, dancing, getting free t-shirts, and eating a cougar tail. And we WON! 


Breann sent me this photo of Addi when she was about 1 and a half. This is at my parents house in Vernal before they divorced. This is also the house I grew up in. I asked Addi if she would recreate the pose for me and let me do her hair. She actually did let me and thought it was pretty funny to recreate it. 



Good ol snapchat filters!


This is Addi's christmas list that she sent santa this year. 


Thanksgiving was spent at my mom's this year. Kelden came out, and so did Breann and Justin. It was nice to be with both of my siblings. We don't live in the same town and so when we all can get together it is really nice. I am grateful that I have them in my life. 

On Black Friday it snowed and snowed. We didn't want to fight the crowds so we stayed at Grandma's for a bit and then went over to Provo Beach to play. The kids always have fun there. 







With the few inches we got after Thanksgiving, the kids wanted to go play in the snow. They were out there for about an hour before the little ones got too cold. 







Frozen 2 came out to the theaters and the little girls were SO excited to go. We of course had to dress up as Anna and Elsa. During the movie both of the girls would say LOOK! There's me. It was a really cute show. 








This is a photo of my grandpa massey in about 1945. He is the 3rd one in on the bottom. 


No comments: