Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Lyndin 10 months

I was laying in bed about a week before Lyndin hit 10 months, and as I was laying there I had one of those "mind blown" moments. I realized she was going to be 1 in 2 months and that soon after Addi was going to be 9. How can it be? 

This little is still toothless. Which I am totally floored about. She will get a runny nose and I think oh a tooth must be coming, NOPE!! I can see that they are there on the bottom, but they have just not cut through. But isn't that gummer smile just the cutest? 


She is a mover and a goer. She is a Pro in her walker. She zooms around the house in it and knows how to maneuver around everything in it. She loves table food. I don't know if she has a favorite per say. She claps when we say "yay" and she shakes her head when we say "no, no". She is a little faker when she gets hurt. I will hold her and I will say "Are you okay?" And she will just melt down again. She is still such a snuggle baby and loves to lay on your shoulder. It is so easy to love on her because she lets you and both Ty and I secretly adore it. 

Addi and her still have quite the bond and both light up when they see each other. She gets a little shy when people smile and talk to her, but still gives them one of her killer watt smiles.  Lyndin's hair is really starting to come in as well. She pulls herself up so easily on things and will walk around if we are holding onto her hands. She gets really scared though when we try to get her to stand by herself. 






No comments: