Our baby is 9 months old.. she now has been in the world longer than she was in my tummy. She is seriously the happiest little girl. Anyone who is around her can't help but smile. We hear it all the time of what a great smile she has and how happy she is around everyone.
Still no teeth yet for this little one. She has had runny noses and fevers and I always think that means a tooth will be coming in, but nope! She is also a crawling machine and has a super speedy crawl. She is pulling herself up onto anything and everything. She also has figured out how to crawl up the stairs. She also loves to walk with us holding her hands. She is great at feeding herself and loves to eat table food.
She has figured out how to clap and shake her head. She also is really starting to recognize mom and dad. She is kind of a mama's girl and I secretly love it. She is starting to babble a lot now too.
I took her to the dr for her check up and she 17 lbs (33%) and 26.5 in (12%). She is all of a sudden not a baby and is starting to learn all these big girl things. I kind of don't like it.



No comments:
Post a Comment