Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Lynni is 8 months

Lynni has become your new nickname around here. That is what Emmy calls you and that has seemed to stick. You are a crawling machine now. No more worm crawl for you. You also can go from the sitting position to crawling and vise versa. You are so quiet when you are roaming the house that I tend to loose you. I have found you in the front room, behind the couches and also under that table. You are in that stage where everything goes to your mouth. But also you with that stage you have figured out how to feed yourself. It makes it kind of nice when I'm cooking dinner that I can put you in your high chair and give you some puffs and that entertains you for a while. Still no teeth for you, which I don't mind because I truly love your gummer smile. You have also started to pull yourself up onto things. Which that I'm not ready for. You are starting to really recognize people, especially those in our family. You get the cheesiest grin when the older kids get home from school, and also when dad gets home from work. I also get a bright smile when I come in to get you from your bed after a nap. EVERYONE comments on how cute you are and how happy you are. Little sweetheart is something we hear constantly. I have finally switched out your clothes for the bigger size and you seem to fit into them just fine. Parker has been telling me lately that you are the cutest in our family. He will also say, "Why is Lyndi so cute?"









1 comment:

The Normans said...

Loving all of your updates!