On September 9th, Ty and I went to the Utah vs. BYU football game in Provo. We have never gone to a college football game together and we both decided that it had been over 10 years since either one of us have been to one. I jumped on KSL and got some tickets for us. We were in the North end zone row and it was so much fun. Neither side did super awesome, but BYU did end up losing. But we still made the most of it, and it was a night out without the kiddies.
Addi decided this month that she wanted her own room. She told me that she needs more "privacy". She ended up moving into the guest room and then we moved emmy in with parker, and then let Lyndi have Emmy's room since she has been in with us since she was born. I didn't put the crib side all the way up because i thought there was no way Lyndi would be big enough to get over it. I walked into the room after her nap that day and this is what I walked into...
So you better believe that the crib side went up. It has been nice to have our room back and Emmy is actually easier to put to bed now that Parker is in the room with her. We were having nightly fights on trying to get her to bed in her big girl bed in her old room.
This little lady learned how to sit solidly and it has made the world of difference. She loves being able to sit like a big girl.
On the 16th we had a bridal shower for Breann in Vernal. Our theme was "taco 'bout a wedding" and we had a fiesta type theme and a taco bar. It was a lot of fun and really simple. We did an open house and it was nice to let people just sit and visit. I am grateful for Emily Tesar's help in planning it all. I couldn't have done it with out her.
At the beginning of school, Addi had to fill out a little information about herself. She brought it back home and instead of keeping the paper, I snapped a picture of her answers so that we can have them.
Emery is starting to interact with Lyndin a little bit more. She was playing peek a boo with her and of course Lyndin thought it was the funniest thing.
A bathtub picture is needed every now and again right?
Parker participated in an online free preschool program last year. In June they did an assessment of him (online test) and I finally got the results back. We were all a little amazed at where his levels were. I knew he was advanced, but it is kind of crazy to see it actually on paper. I have alway been a little worried that Kindergarten might get a bit boring for him, and it's kind of looking that it might be. But for now Parker is loving it and I haven't heard much from his teacher yet.
Grandpa and Grandma Cassi came out for a few hours one morning and Emmy loved seeing all the pictures on papa's phone.
I love little moments like this. If i could freeze time for just a few minutes I would. I guess that is why I take pictures, to freeze time. I love watching them interact together. They usually all get along pretty well for the most part, which I am very grateful for.
On the 23rd we went up to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point with the Jensen side. We have done most things at Thanksgiving point except the museum and the kids had a lot of fun there.
After the museum Addi and I went to the General Women's Broadcast up at the conference center. Our friend Rachel had offered Addi and I the tickets and I gladly took them. I have not been to the conference center for the women's broadcast before and it was such a special experience that I was able to take Addi. She loved having our big girl time together and that it was something very different that she had experience. We both left there feeling uplifted and much happier. It is crazy to me that my daughter is getting old enough to do things like that with me, but at the same time I am loving that she is getting old enough to do special things like that. She is also getting to that age where she will likely remember when she gets older some of the events that have taken place.
Almost a year ago the Phillips and us got tickets to the Tim and Faith concert. On the 27th we were able to finally redeem them. I have seen Tim and Faith before, but it was back in 2006. It was a really fun concert and it is always fun going with friends.
When Emmy was in the tub one night I was messing around on Facebook and I found these different picture filters. We had a good laugh about them.






































No comments:
Post a Comment