I am needing to vent.. And I also got to thinking that I put a lot on here that seems happy and that our life isn't full of challenges. Well I'm here to correct that. Our days are happy, but that doesn't mean that we don't have fits, crying, yelling, and melt downs going on. Today, is one of those days that I'm crabby and I know if I don't vent I am going to fester on it and then blow up. And it's never fun to blow up on someone and then have to apologize afterwards.
I'm kind of cranky at Ty today. Most of the time when I get cranky with him is because I have let it fester and build. My love language is quality time, and his love language is physical touch and words of affirmation. We found out our love languages about 3 years ago. And now that I look back at most of tiffs it is because one of us wasn't receive our love language from the other. (If you haven't found your love language read the 5 languages of love, it really did change the way we love each other) A lot of the time when I get cranky with him it is because he isn't spending quality time with me. That's when I don't feel loved and I feel forgotten.
When I know Ty is putting things above spending time with me, I get pretty crabby. Today happens to be one of those days. I don't feel like he is outwardly choosing to spend time with me. I know it sounds kind of clingy and needy, but like I said earlier it tends to build then explode. It's been building for the past couple weeks. Work had taken a lot of his time lately, and he is a hard worker don't get me wrong. But sometimes I think he feels like he is the only one that can handle things. I think he can pass things off, but he chooses not to. So here I am venting on my blog, hoping that the cranky ness will come out a little on here instead of on everyone else.
Also I don't think it helps that Emery is turning one. It kind of makes me in a sad, reflective mood of how fast time really does go by. I am loving this stage of her and don't want it to go away.
My motto in life is: Take one day at a time. Today is one of those days that it might be 1 minute at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment