I started to look through our April pictures and for how quick the month flew by I don't seem to have a whole lot of pictures. But we do have a few. Here are the April happenings...
Dad celebrated his 33rd birthday. He took the day off from work so he could do whatever he wanted. He took Addi to school that morning. When she got out of the car she was telling everyone... guess what?! It's my dad's birthday today. All the kids were all like OHHH it's your birthday?!? At what point do we stop thinking our birthday is exciting? These cute kiddies were so excited that it was his birthday.
We went to Costco, went shopping for decorations, and then we went to Fairview to a little cafe for his birthday dinner. We had celebrated the Sunday right before his birthday and I made him an actual homemade from scratch cake. Didn't turn out too bad. And this year I even put all 33 candles on his cake.
He wanted a new TV for his birthday and he finally picked out the one he wanted at the end of April. It is 70" but it still looks kind of little on the wall. I'm tell you what, I am having the hardest time decorating because of how big our walls are.
These pictures were at his birthday dinner. Emmy is starting to be a little tease.
Ohh this first born of ours...
She participated in her 1st grade talent show. When I got the paper in her backpack telling me that they were having one, she told me that she wanted her talent to be math. I told her that was a great idea, but that I thought she should maybe show off her skills on the hover board. She practiced a little routine we did for her, and then practiced at school. I was so worried she would chicken out because she does not do crowds well at all! Especially if she is the center of attention. She told me the day before that she didn't want filmed and that she would use her imagination to pretend everyone beside me, dad, parker, and grandma shelly were just flowers. I told her yep that works, whatever you need to do to not be scared. And guess what?!? She did it!! She came out announced her name and did her talent. I started to cry a bit because I was so so proud of her and overcoming her fears. Everyone thought her talent was super neat. Good job baby girl!! I knew you could do it!
I loved this little picture of the 2 of them.
This little boy of mine has be kind of struggling lately with melt downs, and just not having much patience with things. I don't know if it the middle child syndrome coming out a bit, or if it is because he doesn't have much to do anymore since we don't have pre-school. I did sign him up for t ball and I'm hoping the one on one with him will help him out a bit. It did seem to help him when we did one on one with Soccer.
He happened to ask me the other day in the car....
Mom? When is that baby boy going to get here? I told him that he wasn't in my belly yet. He said well how many days till he gets here? I told him at least 100. Ty and I have been really debating if we want another baby. I have mentioned before Parker has asked about another baby since Emmy was about a month old. He doesn't bring it up a lot, but every now again it just comes out of the blue. We still don't know about another baby, but Parker is for dang sure there is another one. We will see!
1 comment:
Love that last part about the baby! ;) And good job to Addi! That is a scary thing to do in front of others! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment