Oh baby girl... you are such a sunshine baby. We all still absolutely melt over you. Parker and Addi would do anything for you, but they do not like that you want to be wherever they are because you do tend to crash their party a bit. They still love to love on you and play peek-a-boo with you. Which you are a champ at now. You love to grab your blanket and play peek-a-boo with everyone. Some times you will even start laughing at yourself for playing it.
Your hair is getting long enough that i can do little piggy tails in it. Everyone love to compliment on them when I put them in.
On April 21st, you decide that you would try to stand all by yourself. And you have become quite the pro at standing. You usually do it in the middle of the room, and have something in your hand so you don't realize you are standing. You still won't take any steps, but we know that will come any day. And to be honest I don't think I'm ready to start running after you once you start walking. So crawl as long as you need to.
You also have figured out how to climb. I have found you climbing up the bar stools, climbing up the ladder on the kids bunk bed, and you climb up the couches. You have given me a small heart attack more than once.
Like I said earlier, your siblings love to play with you. You love when Addi dresses up in one of her costumes. You will follow her around the house and just smile at her.
You can say da-da now, and you say it when you want his attention. You can also say mama, and you say it when you are crying and want me to hold you. You have 8 teeth, which seems like such a mouthful. You also are starting to have a tiny bit of stranger danger, but not enough that it stops you from going to people. You have found the toilet, and toilet paper. I have learned that I have to shut the doors to the bathroom because you are too smart and will open up the toilet lid to play in it. You also love to dance to music. When you hear music you start to shake your arms and bounce with it.
I can't fathom that you are going to be one so soon. Someone please slow down time!
No comments:
Post a Comment