Here are the girl names we were thinking of:
*Ava
*Taya
*Lyndin
*Aria
*Liza
*Sydney
*Saydie
*Emery
I was really wanting Lyndin if it was a girl, and call her Lyndie. Ty was leaning more towards Liza if it was a girl. When she was born and we heard it was a girl, the first name that popped into my head was Emery. Later that night I told Ty that I thought that was suppose to be her name. He said he would think about it. The next morning he had gone into the nursery to spend some time with her and he came back into my room and told me that he got the feeling that she was to be his little Emmy.
So we had her first name, hooray! But we couldn't agree on a middle name. We like to give a middle name of our family members. We really liked the name Jane after Ty's grandma, but I didn't like Emery Jane Jensen... too many J sounds. So we started throwing others out there. Dawn after my grandma Donna, Ray after my grandma Rayma, and Elizabeth was thrown out but I kind of turned it down because I felt like it was just another common name. Even though Ty did have a great grandma named that. Her last name was Tyzack which is where Ty gets his name from. I then opened my pedigree chart off lds.org. I saw that my Grandpa Massey's mother's name was Elizabeth. I had no idea that was her name. Ty's Grandpa Jensen's mother's name was also Elizabeth (the same Elizabeth Ty was talking about). Once I saw that both of our grandpa's had an Elizabeth as their mother, I knew that was to be her middle name. It brought both sides of our family together. So Emery Elizabeth is actually named after two of her great great grandma's. And another little side note is that Addilynn Zora is also named after her great great grandma on my mom's side.
1 comment:
Beautiful name!!
Post a Comment