Sunday, September 15, 2013

We found a house

We have found our new home. It is in Sandy.

A little story on how we found this house. I had a list of houses I wanted Ty and our realtor to go see. I wasn't planning on going out because it is hard to travel with kids. I decided that morning to go out and surprise Ty. He was definitely surprised.

We started out hunt around that valley once again. We were looking every where. We drove up to this house in Sandy and we liked the area and the neighborhood seemed really nice. When we walked into the home we realized that another couple was looking at it too. So we quickly go through and leave. We told ourselves that it was nice and then continued on our way.

After we got done looking at houses that night, Ty told me that he wanted to go look at the one in Sandy again the next day. I called my realtor and told her that we wanted to do another walk through. She told me that she would see if we could do another one. She calls me back a few minutes later and told me that we could, but that there was already an offer on it. The house had only been on the market 5 days. We were surprised, but not because it was a nice home. They were taking offers until the end of that day. We went and looked again and decided that we would put an offer in. After we left the house, our realtor calls us and says that we were the 3rd offer come in. We didn't have our hopes up too high because we were 3rd, but yet we knew we had put in a strong offer in. We also knew that we would find out within the next day or two who the sellers picked. We put our offer in about 4 and by 10 that night we were getting a phone call saying that they had picked out offer. We were in shock.

Everything else has seriously fallen into place out there so quickly. I know it is where we are suppose to be, even though I am having a tough time leaving home. We have closed on the house, but we have not moved out there yet. We are planning on moving at the end of September. We have not sold our home in Vernal yet, but we are hoping something happens soon with it. Whether it is selling it or renting it out. Everything else has worked out and we just need to faith that it will all work out in Vernal as well. We are planning on painting a few rooms, and also putting in some new carpet just to make a little more ours.

Here's to knew adventures!!



1 comment:

The Normans said...

Congrats on finding a home! Derrick's grandparents live in Sandy and I really like the area! Good luck with the move and everything!!