Sunday, September 15, 2013

Look who's 2

Parker Miles is now a 2 year old. OHH boy and he knows he is 2 now. The fits have started, he thinks he is Mr. Independent, and everything else a 2 year old is. But he also is one sweet little boy.

He loves to play with his sister. Even though I break up fights throughout the day, he still adores her.
He is a jabber box. He loves to talk. He is always asking: where's dada, where's nana, where's papa. He calls Addi; Raddi.
He loves Mickey Mouse, Ralph, and Little Einstiens.
He is still my eater. He loves to eat.
He loves to be outside and playing on his toys.
He has to open and close doors by his self.
He can kick, throw, and sometimes catch a ball.
He gets what the potty is and loves to sit on it, but he doesn't quite get what he is suppose to actually do. Hopefully he will catch on soon. (I haven't tried to really potty train him yet because of the move).
He loves to put on everybody's shoes.
He is just like a boy and loves cars, trucks, trains, and dirt.
He gives the best loves.


I love my little boy and can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by. I bet I will be saying that exact same phrase when he turns 3. WHAT?! that is just mind boggling.









No comments: