Ty surprised me with breakfast in bed and then he came home with a really pretty hanging flower pot for me. We decided to not do anything with the entire family until Sunday, so then it will be a Mother's day/birthday all in one. It is kind of sad how your birthday seems to get less and less exciting as you get older. I'm glad I have kids so I can get excited for their birthdays.
We took a little family trip out to Josie's cabin. It was such a beautiful evening that we couldn't pass up being outside. Ty and I hadn't been down there since we were dating. It's been a good 5 years. Addi loved it!! She kept telling us, "follow the footprints", "Oh, take the second path", "Mom, follow me." She didn't want to leave. We will be visiting again there soon, but next time we will take a picnic. It was a good day spent with the ones I love. Which I wouldn't have traded for anything.
I love that they have the same expression
Parker was mad because we made him look at the camera
2 comments:
You guys are like the cutest little family ever! You are such a good mom. Hope your birthday was great :)
Aww I hope you had a great day!!! Your such a sweetie pie! ya my birthday's are boring now!.. :).. Your cute monkies are getting so big!!! I hope you have a great mother's day you deserve it! :)
Post a Comment