We went and watched the home swim meet they had last week. I told her where we were going and she said "I go swimming?" I told her no we were going to go watch swimming. She insisted that she needed to take her swim suit. When we got there Addi saw that they had swim caps on and she asked her dad if she could have a hat too. We found her one and she wore it the entire meet.
The next morning Ty took her swimming. She swam for 2 1/2 hrs and wasn't ready to get out. I guess she wanted to jump off the diving board and so she did. Ty caught her of course. Then she looked at the high dive and said she wanted to go off it too. So her and Ty jumped off it. Not once, but TWICE.. I wasn't there, but I just shook my head when Ty told me the story. My little dare devil..
I'm thinking she is going to be a fish in the water just like her daddy..
This is from the swim meet before this last one. She saw a life jacket and
wanted it on. Oh the joys of toddlers.







5 comments:
She is SO brave for going off the diving board! I live that she called mason "boy". It makes me laugh!
That's so fun that she is so in love with swimming. All those pictures of the cap make me laugh. She's adorable!
oh my gosh she is so brave!! Its prob best you weren't there i would have about died with anxiety!
That a girl! Way to be a swimmer like your daddy!
Sounds like she will definitely be a fish like daddy!
Post a Comment