Mason came over to play the other day. Addi loved having a little buddy around.
They got along really well for the most part. Only had to put out a couple fires.
She wanted him to come everywhere with her. I told her it was time to take a nap
and she said, "boy go sleeping?"
I had them both lay down, but they were too busy playing in her room.
I decided to let them just have quiet time by watching a movie and they decided
they wanted to lay down in the cho cho. They were so cute together. It was nice for
Addi to learn how to share HER toys. When she woke up from her nap Mason had
gone home and she asked me "Where boy go?" Hopefully "boy"
can come back to play soon!!
They laid here and pretended to sleep. All I heard for about 5 minutes was ahh shoo..


1 comment:
so cute! Little friends are the best!
Post a Comment