My little boy is 3 months old. He is growing up so much every day.
** He loves to talk and smile to his daddy.
** He always has a smile in him to give to mommy.
** He loves to watch Addi.
** He is starting to laugh. More of a chuckle.
** He is ticklish.
** He is starting to push himself onto his side. I think rolling over will be coming soon.
** He is so close to sleeping through the night. He usually wakes up once.
** He takes good naps.
** He is now in his 3-6 month clothes.
** He has somewhat found his hands. He has found his thumb and loves to suck on it. He doesn't find it though when he is tired so hopefully he won't be a thumb sucker.
** His eyes are still blue. (Addi's never were blue, they were/are a dark brown.)

2 comments:
He's so big! I love how chubby he is getting!
Ha! I just posted Gavin's 4 month, and then I come to check your's, and find Parker's 3 month post. Fun fun. He's getting big! Sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment