Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's day

I'm so grateful for Ty and what a great dad he is. 
I was looking through pictures and I couldn't help, but 
smile at all the things he does for Addi and I. 

Such as...

Taking time to let her cook with him. 



Sitting through an hour of watching Elmo Live.


Being patient at teaching her new things like bowling.


Having those famous tea parties with her. 


This little girl adores her dad. She loves to be with him and loves to spend time with him. She always wants to ride in his truck, have him help her pick out a movie, go on 4 wheeler rides with him, help him work on cement, and pretty much anything else. She has started calling him Ty when he isn't listening to her. We were at church and he stood up to count the congregation and she started crying. She said "My dad... TY!!!" I couldn't help, but laugh. Ty doesn't really like it when she calls him Ty. He will say "I'm not Ty, I'm dad." We are so lucky that he supports us the way he does and loves us. He is going to be a great dad for little brother as well. Love you daddy o! And all those other dad's in our life. We don't know what we would do without you.

No comments: