Thursday, June 2, 2011

Activities as a lately

We haven't been up to a whole lot lately, but yet it seems like we have been busy. 

::Addi, Nan, and I went bowling one afternoon. Addi is a tuff little girl. By the end of bowling she would pick up her own ball and set it on the little ramp. She would say, "Ready, set, GO!!"
::Memorial day weekend we got to spend some time with Ty's family by riding 4 wheelers and camping. I caught the head cold and stayed home for a day and caught up on sleep.
::Ty's little sister graduated on the 1st.
::We have been trying to enjoy some of the nice weather that was around last week and enjoying the weather that has been around this week.
::Ty surprised me by buying me a new car. It is a 2011 Honda Pilot. It is very nice vehicle. We had talked about getting a new car, but I figured it would be a little while down the road. I guess the path came a little quicker.

All in all we are just enjoying the time together.


 Her and dad just cruising up and down the drive way. 




3 comments:

4Battyz said...

Awesome!! addi cracks me up she is such a doll!.. Your looking beautiful as usual!

Kassi Luck said...

Sweet ride!! That is so fun to get a new vehicle!! You are looking darling. Addi is adorable!

Erin said...

Cute pics! Oh and I love the Honda pilot! Such a nice car.