We found out that we will be having a little prince join our family.
We went in for just my normal Dr.'s appointment. I am only 16 weeks
and so we figured we would find out later this month what we were
having just because then I would be farther along.
My Dr. has a little ultrasound machine in his office and so we
went back just to look at baby. Right when the baby
came up on the screen we could see him moving his
arms and legs. Both Ty and I were amazed at
how much he has grown since our last ultrasound. It was so so
neat to watch him move around. When he was moving his legs
the Dr. asked if we wanted to see if we could see the sex
of the baby. Well baby boy was not shy about showing us.
We looked at each other and were just in shock that it was a little boy. Neither of us were really prepared to find out what the baby was that day. I started to cry a little bit just because I was so surprised. I was kind of planning on it being another girl, but deep down I think both of us knew it was a boy. Ty had a dream about a month ago that we had a boy that was 5 pounds 7 oz. and I've have 2 dreams it was a little boy too. Ty is really excited for a boy because the JENSEN name will be carried on for another generation. Both of our families were surprised it is a little boy, but couldn't be more excited.
I am nervous for a little boy just a little bit because I have never had a boy. It will be a whole new experience, but I'm excited. I'm also going to have to start stalking up on little boys clothes and all that fun stuff too.
One of each... perfect!!
I had to put in a picture of these 2. I am so blessed
to have them in my life.
8 comments:
It's so fun to hear you say "HE". I'm so excited for you guys. He's going to be just as cute as his big sister!
Yay!! Hey if you ever ever need help i am a pro about little boys now!!!. I am so excited for you!.. Especially having 1 of each that is so fun!!.. :).. Good luck with everything coming up!!
I'm so excited for you Chels! It's gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! Any names picked out yet?? I miss you!
so fun and exciting!! That will be sofun to have one of each!!
Congrats! Lucky you one of each!!
So excited for you Chels!! What a fun new little adventure!
congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. Addi will be a great big sister and a great helper for you!!
Oh BOY!! Congrats, one of each is perfect! I can only imagine how excited Ty is about having a little guy around. I think it's time for another picture of your little belly growing!!
Post a Comment