Black is a must have when you are pregnant.
It makes you feel smaller than you really are.
Baby boy is growing great. I have felt him move
a few times. I love how it feels like a little flutter
in the beginning. I am beginning to get
used to a boy coming to our family. Every
night when we say prayers and we pray for
baby brother I still get a little teary eyed.
I am just so grateful for my 2nd greatest blessing
to be coming into our lives.
5 comments:
Aw yay! You look so cute :) Thanks for posting this :) Now I'll stop nagging you for another month or so. Love you BFF!
YAY!!! I love it, I love it! You are sooooo cute. You could wear ANY color and you would still look tiny! Maybe next time take a picture right after you eat so we can see that the little baby bump more! I can't wait to see you progress.... and you look amazing as always.
You look so cute! And tiny!!!!
Hope your pregnancy is going well!!
Oh my gosh you are so little!
You look AMAZING!! So excited for your little guy to get here!!
Post a Comment