Friday, February 18, 2011

Look who's 2

Addilynn Zora is turning 2 today.
I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone.
This whole week I have been thinking about how much
she has changed our lives. I don't know what we would do
without her. She is our pride and joy.






She has changed so so much in just one year... 


Happy Birthday to you!

5 comments:

Rio said...

Wow she has changed a lot! Isn't it weird to look back at pics when they were only one...They seemed so big back then. But look at them now! haha. Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

4Battyz said...

She has changed ALOT.. But she is still so stinkin cute!! Happy birthday Addi!!

Emily Tesar said...

She looks like such a big girl!! She is so cute! Hope her birthday is fun!!

Courtney & Cameron said...

oh how cute I love the pics she is so precious. Happy Bday Addi!!!

Erin said...

She's adorable and I love the pictures!