Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Its good to hear

Its good to hear nice things about your children right? I received 2 great texts today talking about how their little ones love Addi.

1st story:
Millie is a girl in our ward that is just 2 months younger than Addi. Her mom text me today and told that Millie isn't feeling well and keeps asking for Addi. How cute is that? 

2nd story:
My good friend Rashell's little girl is just 1 month younger than Addi. The girls have pretty much grown up together and when they were little little they really didn't get along all that well. Today Alexis was walking around with a phone and when her mom asked her who she was talking to she said, "Addi". 

Another story I was told about a month ago..

Kaylee is another girl in our ward and is about 3 months younger than Addi. She was falling asleep one night and her mom said she could hear her talking. She walked in and heard Kaylee saying, "Nursery, nursery, Addi." 

I was thinking about all these stories today and I couldn't help but be grateful that my little girl already has some great friends and that kids are liking her. As a parent you always worry if your child is being nice to other kids, and is fun to be around. From these couple of stories it seems like Addi is on her way to having some great friends. My dad always told me when I was growing up that you could never have too many friends. I want Addi to learn this as well. I hope she continues to make new friends. I love that little girl and her sweet personality.

5 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

so sweet!! What a cute girl!!!

Jelena said...

Well Adam seems to think Addi is great! I can' t promise anything once they decide that they each have cooties, but they seem to be good friends now. I think today he was wishing he had her to play with, after yesterday, he just looked at me like I had two heads when I told him to go play... It was like, "What? By myself?".

Jelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4Battyz said...

Aww So cute :)

gledyfam said...

I bet it does make your heart happy :) Of course everyone likes her already, look at her mommy! Miss you. Hope things are well for you guys.