For her party these are some of the A type things we ate:
A is for Apples
A is for an assortment of fruit
A is for Angle Food Cake
A is for Almond Joys
A is for Apple Juice
A is for Animal Crackers
and this is another fun part of her birthday we enjoyed...
A is for Another Addition
We are beyond excited for this new addition. It was so hard to keep this a secret from our families, but we wanted to tell them all together. I am due Sept. 29. I have been sick, but it is all for a good cause right?
| This is her kitchen. I fell in love with it and couldn't resist getting it. |
Right now she loves to play with her babies, watching Disney movies, and helping mom and dad.
Some of the words she says quite often:
Osskie (Oscar), hat (woody off of toy story), bubbles (bath), cookies, blank (blanket), sat (sit down), poon (spoon), babies, and she loves just to babble babble. She uses alot of yuh yuh's in her words and she looks at you like you should understand. We are working on getting her to put 2 words together. She is getting there. She uses alot of 1 words, but at least she is trying.
I took her to the Dr. and she about 28 pounds (average), but she is 37.5 inches tall (still off the charts). She has always been so tall for her age though. She towers over all of her little friends.
We are so lucky and blessed to have her in our family and I know she will make a great big sister!
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Addi! Congratualtions a million times to you chelsie for being pregnant! that is so exciting!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! chels i am so excited for you!!!!! And such a cute idea for addi's party! Your so awesome!
Happy Birthday Addi!! Yay Chels!!, I am so so excited to the new addition :D You have such a cute family! Congrats! ♥ Lindsey
Oh my goodness, congratulations! How exciting for you guys! :)
YAY!!! I was just thinking the other day..'I wonder if Chels is expecting yet?' Haha! I'm so excited for you!!
I love that kitchen set! It is super cute!
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you get feeling better soon. Love the theme of the party and love the kitchen. So cute!! Addi is adorable!!
Whoop whoop!! The party idea was so cute Chels. I love the little Kitchen you bought her, I would play with that myself! And again, SO excited for your new baby!!!!
Whaawhooo!!! We are soooooooo stinkin' excited for you guys! That is the best news of the day. Addi will be an awesome big sis. The party theme was way cute, I love it! It is hard to believe she is already two.
Hope your sickness gets better but if it doesn't, it's all for the cause!!! Congrats!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, that is awesome news!! I'm so excited for you guys!
I love love Addi's kitchen set!! That is so stinkin' cute! Looks like you guy had a good time! CONGRATS on being preggers! I am sooooooooo happy for you guys! Can't wait one bit! yay! Loves
She is growing up so fast! Looks like you gave her a wonderful birthday! I am so happy for you that you are expecting again!!! So happy!! Congrats!
Addi is so cute! I'm glad she had such a fun birthday and I LOVE her kitchen! Congratulations on the new addition, how exciting!
Happy Birthday cute little Addy! I can't believe we have 2 year olds! And congrats congrats!! I'm so excited for yall to have another little one! I hope you get feeling better soon.
CONGRATS CHEER! I am so excited for you :) Babies are FUN!!!!!
Addi's party was soooo cute!!! I love the banner and the kitchen set! Moo saw the ultrasound picture and wanted to call you and tell you that IT'S A GIRL!! haha Congrats again! We are so excited!!
I love your theme for Addi's Bday party, super cute! Congrats on the pregnancy, I am so happy for you and Ty!! Addi will be the best big sister ever!
Chels that is so exciting, they are so much fun, you will love having 2!! Happy Birthday Addy!!
Post a Comment