Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finished Product


Thanks so much for everyones input on pictures. 
I ended up going  a totally different route than I planned. 
I think it turned out great. 
Now I just have to wait a few months until our anniversary. 


7 comments:

Courtney & Cameron said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
Can you believe you guys will have been married for three years!! Wow time does fly.

Courtney & Cameron said...

Oh sorry I was going to ask you if you could give me a call one of these days I want to go private but I don't know how to do any of that so whenever you have time give me a call thank you so much!! 801 450 5176.

The Millers said...

That looks so good! I love it

JWPhillips said...

I love it! Our three year anniversary is next month and I haven't even thought about it. I need to be more on the ball like you. What a great wife you are.

Kayla said...

LOVE IT!!!!! You'll have to teach me :)

Ben and Marcie said...

It turned out very pretty Chels! I love it!

Unknown said...

i love it!