Monday, October 18, 2010

Disneyland 2010

It was so nice to have a little vacation! Going to Disneyland was so much fun. The weather was almost perfect; not to hot and not too cold. We definitely did ALOT of walking, but that isn't a bad thing. Addi did so well and she loved all the rides we took her on. She was still too short for the big kid rides, but the other ones she just sat there wide eyed. 




We went and bought one of these monkey backpack
and it was such a life saver. 



She really did like Jessie even though her face doesn't show it. 









Our airport was pretty small when we left Cali. 
Our gate was outside and down some stairs. It was seriously just a box 
with some seats and a bathroom in it. 
We could hear every plane take off and it felt like we were going to blow away. 
When we boarded we actually had to walk onto the plane. We wereall laughing about it. 
When we looked at our boarding tickets we had really low #'s. 2B,3B and 2C  2D. 
Well come to find out my mom had booked us 1st class. We got to enjoy bigger
seats and we got a bag of chips instead of peanuts. 
We definitely made some good memories! 



We can't wait to go on another little trip. We want to try and go on one before Addi turns 2 because then we have to start paying for a seat for her.

6 comments:

Courtney & Cameron said...

How awesome!!! I love going on vacation and it's not to hot or to cold. I think we might be going to Disney Land in April after Cameron graduates and I think we are flying!!! I'll be so happy if we do I really don't want to drive to Disney Land from Vernal. Yuck! I love all of the pics and Addi's face is priceless in the pic with Jesse. I just love it. I'm so glad you guys had fun!!!

Kassi Luck said...

Looks like SOOO much FUN!! Love all the pics.

JWPhillips said...

You have the cutest family. Disneyland is the best place to make family memories. I'm sure Addi didn't want to leave!

Kayla said...

Fun fun fun! I'm still jealous haha! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

DISNEYLAND IS THE BEST :) super jealous!

Ben and Marcie said...

I LOVE Disneyland! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip!