Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer is here!

Yay for warm weather finally! This week has been a busy week. Addi had her 4 month check up on Monday and she is now 12.5 pounds and 24 inches long. She is still kinda low for her weight, but she is in the top percentile for her height. So she might just been long and skinny.. how would that be? Yes, then we had to go through the whole shot ordeal. She was so tired by the time the shots came and she just cried. She was so upset and mad that she cried until we got home. I felt so bad for her. But I would rather have her safe.

This week has been a week of some firsts for miss Addi. She tried some rice and did actually pretty well with it. I would say she ate at least 80% of it and the other 20% was on her face. She pulled some pretty funny faces while trying it. Then she got to go swimming this week too. We didn't know how well she would like the water, but she really liked it as long as her head stayed above the water. She looked pretty cute in her swimming suit! Then she also got her first pair of sun glasses. Auntie B got her these sun glasses that are still a little big for her, but we had to just try them out and see how they look. She looks cute, but I think she looks like Willie Wonka haha.









8 comments:

Deets Family said...

Wow how time flies!!! She is so cute and her little swimsuit is SO cute, where did you get it. The sunglasses are adorable, at least she leaves them on....for now! She is a keeper!

Lori Jane said...

DANG! She is cute!

Erin said...

The picture of her on the lawn chair is crackin' me up! She seems to know how to get a good tan :)

Anonymous said...

She is so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

oh my heck! she gets cuter and cuter! I wish i was tall and skinny like her! and I absolutely love the sunglasses!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

how adorable. I love the sunglasses, she looks like a cute little bug.

Journey of the Davies said...

Seeing how cute Addi is sure makes me want to have a baby. She is getting big so fast.

Ashley said...

I love it! she's adorable and seems to keep getting cuter every time I see her!! I agree with the Willy Wonka comment, too funny!!!