Monday, June 8, 2009

One Sunday afternoon

My sister and I get bored on Sundays because everyone takes naps all at the same time and we seem to be the ones that can never sleep. We always get bored and usually just end up sitting there, but this Sunday was a little different. We were both pretty hyper and were bored. Ty was sleeping by me and I suggested to Breann that we paint his finger nails because he is usually a pretty hard sleeper. Sure enough we got it pulled off! We were laughing the entire time and I was surprised he didn't wake up to that. We didn't tell him we did it and when he realized what had happened, he had the weirdest look on his face. It was pretty funny I have to say.






Then we decided to paint our own nails.





Then to wrap things up we decided to play a good game of LIFE. Gotta love Sunday afternoons. Thanks for entertaining me sis, love ya!


5 comments:

Jelena said...

Ha Ha Ha! Awesome! We used to do this to my Dad all the time. Once he didn't notice until he got in the font at the Temple for Baptisms! Needless to say he got a good tease from the rest of the Priesthood!

Unknown said...

that is HILARIOUS! ha ha ha

Lori Jane said...

I was going to say the same thing! --only Jelena forgot to mention that she and Katie did this to one of her boyfriends. I think she liked Richard enough she didn't want to scare him off so she talked Katie out of it.

{alaina} said...

That's so funny!!I don't know y Kenndi sleeps all night. She pigs out all day and doesn't sleep alot so I guess she makes up for it at night. My house is pretty busy during the day, just wait till you have 3 or 4 or 8 kids ;), maybe the 8th one will sleep through night. Kenndi hasn't rolled over yet, she HATES to be on her belly. She sucks her first too, she makes it look so yummy.Your little Addi is so cute!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that is so funny!!