Friday, June 19, 2009

Addi is now 4 months old. She has changed so much, she is not looking so much like a newborn. She is growing up too. Physically she is getting longer and bigger (finally). Emotionally she has been kind of cranky because she is teething I think. It is hard to know what exactly is going on so you just have to try your best to make her comfortable. Mentally, she is getting so smart. She loves to watch T.V and look at all the colors and also she is starting to recognize people.







She loves to lay on her belly and look all around. She has found out that she can scream now and so we get the pleasure of hearing her squeal all day. She can hold her bottle up sometimes. She also loves to stand up and be a big girl. She grins from ear to ear. It is so cute. I can't wait to see what else she is going to learn. We love you Addi bug, even when you are a grumpy gills sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinking cute! I love all of her hair! Its sad how big they get! It happens so fast!

She'll be scooting around soon!!! yay!

Unknown said...

she's so beautiful!!

Erin said...

Seriously Chels, she is so cute! She is finally started to get a little chub. I love it! I need to meet her sometime :)