Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Lyndin is 6

 Here she is a 6 year old! 

















Her day was filled with lots of fun! We took treats to her class, and then we took some of her friends to McDonald's to eat and play. Later that night we had grandparents over for dinner, which by her choosing we had taco soup. She had a smile on her face all day long. 

Lyndin, 
This year was really hard on me with your birthday. All these lasts are really hard on my mama heart. You love to be around little kids and are so gentle with them. You are my little sidekick and I enjoy you coming to work with me. You also learned how to ride your new bike. We didn't even start with the training wheels. You aren't a fan of trying new things and we definitely have to talk through all the steps before you feel comfortable. Seeing you start to read and write brings so much joy! You are great at writing notes. I am told my many how kind you are to others. I hope that characteristic never changes. Being kind is so important. Happy birthday to you my baby! 

I asked these questions at Emmy's birthday and I want to ask them to you too. 
*What is your favorite color? Pink and purple. *What is your favorite toy? My magic mixies that I got at my birthday. *What is your favorite TV show? Wednesday. *What is your favorite thing to eat at lunch? cooked pepperoni. *What is your favorite outfit? The dress I got on Valentine's Day. *What is your favorite game? Disney color game where we guess what color is on a character. *What is your favorite snack? Applesauce. *What is your favorite animal? A cheetah. *What is your favorite song? Party in the USA. *What is your favorite book? Pokemon book. *Who is your best friend? Charlotte. *What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios. * What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swim. *What is your favorite drink? Orange Fanta. *What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. *What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Angel and my baby blanket. *What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal. *What do you want for dinner if you could choose? Taco soup. *What do you want to be when you grow up? Singing teacher. 



No comments: