Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February

 February is the month that is the shortest, yet I find myself always yearning for spring time so badly. The groundhog saw his shadow and so unfortunately we have had an even longer winter. We have had lot of snow this year which hopefully will impact the water reserves. Here goes our update of February. 

Parker had his last home basketball game on the 4th. Family came to support our favorite little man and he definitely had the biggest fan group there. They won their last game. This little team definitely improved this year and played really well together. We love our family and are so grateful for the support they always show. 




Parker made it to the district finals for his science fair project. They were then awarded to go to state at BYU. He is super excited for that competition at the end of March. 


The kids celebrated 100 days of school and Lyndin wish is... 


More notes she made at school. 




Making valentines for their classes. 






On the 11th Ty and I went to a date night at the bookstore. It was a scavenger hunt around the store. Things like what is a book you'd like to read together, or what book reminds you of your partner. There was lots of giggles. I love working at the bookstore and with the people that I do. 





Lyn did it! She rode without training wheels. Building up her confidence that she could do it took a few minutes, but she did it! 



On the 14th we had a youth activity. We went to BYU and went to the filming of the Mark Pope show then we got a tour of the Marriot center. The youth had lot of fun and so did the leaders! It is so fun to see all the things that we can do at BYU. Parker was my valentines date and he made a great date. 








I got this picture from my friend that went to help at the class Valentine's party. 


Dad took the two little girls to McDonalds for his date with his valentines. 


Emmy lost her top tooth! It was a little traumatic because we had to use some pliers because it was not coming out but it was kind of coming out. Her teeth are so stubborn. 


On Addi's birthday she played in a tournament and we had fun hanging out with grandparents all day too. 


At the end of the month the Phillips came out to hang out with us. We took them to the trampoline park here in Spanish Fork. Sadly, I didn't get any picture of all the kids together. 




Parker celebrated Presidents day by learning about Franklin D. Roosevelt. They had a little wax Museum where would state some facts about who they were. He did a great job! 


We had a chill night one evening towards the end of the month and everyone ended up gravitating to our bedroom. Everyone was taking turns looking through the family books. It warmed my heart and made me sit back and reflect. I'm so glad that I have kept up with theses family books throughout the years. It has many precious memories in there. I know I don't have every little thing documented, but to see the kids smile and point out pictures of them as a baby or toddler makes it all worth it. 


No comments: