Christmas Day is always full of so much excitement! The little girls did wake up early, but they let us stay in bed until 6. Parker still wasn't feeling very well and he wanted to stay in bed a bit longer. He decided to join us about 15 minutes after we had gone down to the main level to look at stockings.
Before we headed down to the basement I made us all take a family picture in front of the Christmas tree since we didn't get on the night before because Parker was so sick.
Santa made it! He brought Addi the kingdom keepers whole set, Parker got a Jazz jersey and two Jazz basketballs, Emmy got a unicorn squish mellow and a Disney backpack, Lyndin got Winnie's costume and Book (the spell book).
This is their faces waiting for their last present....
This is their faces when they opened their present of Disney pins and found out that we were leaving for Disneyland the next day.
Lyn all dressed up in her new costume.
Christmas was on a Sunday this year. We to one hour of church. Parker stayed behind because he still did not feel super well. It was great to listen to our ward choir sing about our Savior and his birth. It was a great morning.
I was a bit of a scrooge because I wanted Christmas cleaned up before we left for California. So we took down Christmas on Christmas Day.
This was one of my favorite gifts this year. It was from Emmy to her parents. I opened it and had a huge smile on my face. Her siblings started to chuckle and her feelings got hurt because they laughed at it. I told her it didn't matter what they thought because it was my present not theirs. I know she worked super hard on it.
It was a very low key Christmas which was so nice. We were able to spend time together and enjoy the relaxing day. I am grateful for our Saviors birth and that we can celebrate him on his special day.










No comments:
Post a Comment