Friday, November 20, 2020

september

Over Labor Day we went camping down by Nephi. There was a little pond there that we played in for a few hours each day. Addi saved up her own money and bought a kayak. We had such a hard time getting it here. Lots of delays. She was so excited to finally get it out on the water. Every one loved taking rides on it. We tried to fish, but didn't catch anything except Parker's shorts next to his bum. We all had a good laugh at that. He went to cast it and caught his shorts instead. 








We painted rocks, and then had a rock show. 


We went for a drive around the Nebo Scenic loop. There was a fire that had started that afternoon. WE could see it from the other side of the mountain. We had ash falling on us the rest of night while at our camp site. 



We got home in time on Monday to get a few things done. We went up to Provo and had ice cream with Grandma Shelly. Lyndin's had little eyes on it. 


Emmy was star student at school. She bring home their special bucket and fill it with a few of her favorite things. She loves her american doll things. She loved having a day all about her. 


Zions bank sent Ty some masks. I had a laugh about it. 


I was cleaning out some of our boy costumes to donate. Lyn found one that was just her size. She wore it the rest of the afternoon. She made a cute bumblebee. She then wanted to blow dry my hair for me. That was a new experience for me. We both had a good laugh. 




Addi was asked to be on a 6th grade volleyball team. She plays 2 or 3 games on saturdays for about 6 weeks. She is a great player and it is fun watching her do another one of her talents. 




I was wondering where this picture went when I was uploading them on Parker's birthday post. I found it on this post instead. I love his genuine smile! 


Grandma Shelly and I along with Emmy made a quick trip out to see aunt Nan in vernal on the 13th. She is pregnant and she has been so so sick. We went out and surprised her with cleaning her entire house for her. It was so nice to see her as well as serve her. She had lots of tears when we got there and as we left. She says I just miss you guys so much. On our way out there we stopped at a gas station in roosevelt to use the bathroom. We found HOT CHIPS!! We have not had hot chips since about April. They stopped making them for a little bit. Emmy was so excited. As she was eating them in the car she said... These taste SO good! We bought the rest the had on the way home to share with the rest of the family. 


Love seeing Parker's art around the school. 


We went to the library and found a shark! 


The new fire station just up the road from us had an open house. It is a really nice fire house. It was fun to see all the vehicles they use. 







We have loved going to the new park that is right by our house. This it Litzy the butterfly. Lyndin named her. Have no idea where that name came from. 


I did another round of tomatoes while Ty was gone 4-wheeling with his dad for the week. They have been super tasty to eat. I have loved that I have learned how to can. It is a lot of work, but the finishing product is awesome! 



My mom found a bag of Ty's old legos that we must have left at her house when we moved in with her. This is a train he built when he was younger. It has the gears so that it will really work. The little girls loved getting into it and making it theirs. I sent this picture to Ty and asked him if he ever thought his legos would turn out like this. He is pretty protective of his legos. 



At school, the kids were asked to make draw pictures about covid 19, and to put words or something to it. Parker and Addi both had theirs chosen to be blown up and put around the school. They happened to be put up right next to one another. 





Lyn got a little toy at the store while we were shopping. I didn't realize it would be sunglasses. She rocked it though. 


Addi's cute 6th grade volleyball team. They have been improving so much. 


No comments: