Parker Miles,
You are my tender heart. My helper. My one that loves to learn about all different types of things. My lover of you tube. My one that loves soups and spaghetti. My quiet one that just goes about doing things. My one that is my peace maker. My one that loves to pester little sisters. You make so proud to be your mom. I feel like describing you doesn't do justice of how amazing you are.
You are starting to love nerf guns and have wars with all our neighbors when they come over to play. You are our computer geek and could watch it for hours. You also love to play video games. You love to snuggle dad at night. You are so excited to start basketball soon. You are reading so well in school and are so great about coming home and getting straight to your homework.
I was talking with dad the other night and I told him that I hope you don't ever get over shadowed by your sisters. Because of your personality you just go with the flow. I am going to make a better effort of showing you attention even though you don't demand it like your little sisters.
Parker Miles I can't believe you are 7!
Grandma Debbie and the 4 of us surprised him at school with his favorite thing to eat... Zupas! He was so excited to see us. And it was fun to eat lunch with him at school.
Grandma Shelly came over that night and we had some cake. He got some hot wheel sets, lots of nerf guns, and a BB gun from mom and dad. He was not so sure about the BB gun he told us that he didn't think it was safe for him and that he wasn't old enough. He opened it and said, Is this a real gun?!?! Addi then chimed in and told us that we shouldn't be getting him an adult present. Once we taught them what it was and how to use it they calmed down quite a bit and had fun shooting milk jugs. We then came inside and had a nerf gun war. I think it's fair to say he had a great day!














No comments:
Post a Comment