Addilynn Zora,
9 years ago you decided to make your appearance. You were a month early and we were not prepared for you quite yet. But once you were here we couldn't even imagine our life without you. You have grow up SO much in this last year. You are becoming so responsible and I have left you to babysit because I trust you so much. You are such a great student and you teachers always praise you. You have a love of sports or anything active. You are a natural when it comes to those type of things. You have come home from school and tell me that at recess you are the only girl that will play wall ball or basketball with the boys. I was the same way when I was younger and also into high school. You are a great big sister and your siblings look up to you so much. I feel like you have become one of my good friends too. I catch you and I talking about things and really talking about them. You did ask me about a month ago if you could get a training bra because some of your friends have them. I told you that if you thought you were ready for one we'd go get you one. We got you one and you think you are pretty big now. Things are only going to get exciting with you around. I am so glad that you feel comfortable to come to me with these things. I hope you know that I will always listen to you and will help you with anything I can. Your dad and I love you so much and thank you for being such a great girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment