Emery Elizabeth,
I don't even know where to begin with you. Dresses are your new favorite thing and you love to put them on. You call yourself pretty all the time when you are in them. Pink is probably one of your favorite colors. You love anything girly like shoes, necklaces, bracelets, hair bows, and anything that is pink. I can't believe how much you are talking. You are putting 3 or more words together lately. Like: come on guys, where did mommy go, that is stinky, i go outside, where is my blank, and lots of other things. You tend to get a tad dramatic about things too. If something hurts on your body, you point to the part that hurts and with a pouty lip you tell us that ____ hurts. You are my mischievous one. You aren't naughty, you just test your limits. You love to color and on anything. I have had murals on my walls a few times, my table legs colored, and also the back of the passenger chair in the car. Lucky for you it has all come off. I just have to keep my eye on you and make sure you keep your pictures on your paper. You love fruit and mashed potatoes. You will say.. mmm this is nummy. You have to know where everyone is at all times. You will call for Addi, kid, or mommy if you can't find us. You are really good at playing pretend. You make us laugh daily with the things you tell us. I do tend to get a little flustered with you daily because you are two and tend to have melt downs pretty easily. I do hope you hair stays blonde. I haven't had the heart to have it cut yet even though it needs to be cleaned up and trimmed. Everyone you are around loves you. Our neighbors and friends love to have you around and always tell me ohh emmy is so cute! We love having you in our family and you do have such a spunky attitude that everyone loves. Love you Emmy!



No comments:
Post a Comment