Thursday, April 20, 2017

2 months old


Oh Lyndi! This is the stage of baby that I absolutely love!  You are awake more during the day, you are starting to make eye contact, and you love to be talked to. You started to smile at about 7 weeks. I absolutely love those gummer smiles. You are figuring out how to coo as well. You move your tongue like crazy and we know you have so much you need to tell us. You finally started to like baths/showers about 5 weeks old. You still aren't of fan of being naked though. I have to put you right in the tub once I get you undressed. You didn't move up to 0-3 month sizes until you were about 7 weeks old and even then they are still big on you. But you needed the clothes for the length not the width. Talking about weight.. we took you too your 2 month check on the 10th of March and you weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds. (4%) Your length was 21 1/2 inches (11%). You are still just tiny, but I secretly love it because I kind of want you to stay tiny since you are the last baby in our family. You are also just like your oldest sister and are a happy spitter. We do lots of laundry around here because of it. You still have a sensitive tummy. Some days are better than others with it. I can definitely tell when you need to go number 2 because you are really irritable and then once you do your duty, you go back to being so content.  Love you Lyndi girl!




This is Addi on the left at 3 months and lend on the right at 2 months. 
They each have their own look, but I can definitely tell they are sisters. 





No comments: