September seemed to some what linger a little longer than they other months. I didn't think we had done that much until I started looking through my pictures and I realized we really did do some fun things.
The first two weekend of the month we went to Vernal. Over Labor Day we always have my Massey Reunion. It was fun to see my cousins that I don't get to see very often anymore. The kids had a blast being on the mountain of course. It seems that ever since my grandparents passed away, we don't get together very much. Everyone's families are getting big enough and old enough that they just do their own things. All the boy cousins did a sack race and it was so funny to watch because all of them were so competitive. I am surprised no one tripped. We also did a piƱata for the little kids and also a fish pond.
These are all the girl grand daughters (that includes that marry ins) that were up on the mountain on Saturday. We are probably missing at least half of the others.
The boy grand sons and that includes the marry ins as well. I think the only marry in's in this picture are Ty, Beau, and Daniel. The rest are my cousins.
We also went to Vernal the next weekend (the 10th) for my dad's wedding. That is a post I will have to do all my itself when I'm ready. It was an emotional day.
Once we got home from Vernal after Labor Day, little boy FINALLY started pre-school. He has been asking about it ever since we moved from Sandy. He loved pre-school up there and was so sad to not be going to another one once we moved. He walked in like it was old hat, and is so excited to go. He goes Mon, Tues, and Wed.
Grandma Debbie came out for a couple days near Parker's birthday. We beat Dad and the other kids home and so we were outside waiting for them and snapped this cute little picture.
This girl... She loves noodles and butter. Normally I would be giving her spaghetti because that is what we have weekly it seems, but where she is allergic to tomatoes she gets buttered noodles. Which I don't mind because it definitely easier clean up.
Her hair is getting long enough that I should probably cut it, but it is so hard with little girls hair to cut it because it is going to go through an ugly stage sometime. So we are just making it work, but on this day I just threw in a pony tail to get it out of her eyes and she reminded me of the little girl off Despicable Me.
I had to take a picture of the 3 little monkeys having one of our favorite treats. Strawberries and fresh whipping cream. It is downed by all of us. Such a simple, but yummy treat. I could not get all of them looking at me at once, but they still look adorable anyways.
Once again she is always on the go and is always trying to be like her big brother or sister. She found Addi's beanie and she had to have it on. I was surprised she left it on for as long as she did. She still isn't saying alot of real words, but she sure knows how to jabber. She understand ALOT of what we say to her, and I think we are all just so used to catering to her that we don't care if she talks or not.
On Parker P still loves his trains. He asked me to take a picture of his track he built. He is getting really good at coming up with new designs of he track too. I let him build on the table so that little tiny doesn't destroy it.
On the 26th Ty and I got to go to Mumford & Sons concert at USANA with Zion's Bank. We were able to sit in Zion's suite that they have there and it was a lot of fun to be close to the stage and be in our own area of seating. We didn't know a whole lot of their songs, but it was still good music and a fun little night out.
As I have mentioned this little one rules the roost. It is going to be interesting how things change (or not) when this new little one gets here. She loves to get in bed with me in the mornings and she will snuggle right in and cover herself up with the cover.
On one of the pretty Saturday's we went up to the drive range and hit some balls. I am not a golfer and only hit a couple, but the kids love to hit the balls with dad and play on the putting green. It makes for a cheap little outing.
Emmy loves to get my phone or the iPad. It is amazing how much they know how to do. I found quite a few pictures of her little piggies on my phone one day. She also loves to watch Inside Out on the iPad. She will actually sit still for about 5-7 minutes watching it.
























1 comment:
Love your update! I can't believe you will have four kids. You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment