Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Emery 7 months

How is it that with my other 2 children on the day of their monthly mark I was doing a post about it? And then comes #3 and I am posting her monthly mark about a month behind. Granted the month of December was kind of nuts, and hey, at least I'm getting done right? 

She has 3 teeth. She got in the top left one next to her k-9. She is going to be like Parker and look like a little vampire for a bit until her center tops come. I have been waiting for the other side to come in, but it hasn't. 

She is a pro at sitting up and right about Christmas time she started to belly/army crawl. 

She LOVES bath time and could sit or lay in there all day. 

She is a champ at eating her baby food and she likes to eat table food too. 

She still is not a great sleeper at night. We tried the cry it out method right before we moved and she cried for 90 minutes and didn't let up. So we threw our hands up in the air and said we would try again later. 

She gets super excited to see her dad! She always has the biggest smile for him and also starts flapping like bird until he holds her. 





No comments: