March was a pretty quiet month for us. Ty went with his mom to California for 5 days. We were a little lost with out our dad, but we survived it. Addi loved building all her lego sets she got for her birthday. She could pretty much build them herself with little help. She was pretty proud of herself.
Baby #3 is growing and growing. At most of my appointments the heartbeat has been about 142. Blood pressure has been great, and my weight gain has been pretty low actually.
My mom always let us play drums with her pots and pans. Parker loves it more than Addi does. After she goes to school about once a week he will pull out all my pots and pans and go to town. Luckily for mom's ears he doesn't play for too long.
We went to Vernal to celebrate Grandma Debbie's Birthday. We had the party hats and everything.
This was a picture we sent to dad on the day he was coming home. We were all super excited to see him.
This boy and his blankie... He is super attached to it. I have had to have it fixed at least twice because it was literally falling apart. He loves the "feathers" on it. He will wrap them around his fingers, tickle his face, or just grab onto them. It is so funny to see what kids latch onto. This blanket is so thin, and ragged. I grabbed this blanket when I was at my grandma's house when he was about 6 months old. I didn't have a blanket with me and so I just grabbed one. It already had a tear in the silk edging and Parker found it. He would tickle his ear with it. In the middle of the night he would start crying and we would walk in and he was trying to find that corner with the silk ripped. We would find it and hand it to him and he would go right back to sleep. I really don't know how much longer poor blankie will last, but by golly we will see it through to the end i guess. I used to suck my thumb, and I had a blanket too, but I only used it to really sleep with. Blankie usually is right by his side and especially when he sleeps.







1 comment:
The whole blanket thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment