Parker and dad had a haircut date. Parker went first and it was around nap time. He was doing really well and then I started watching his eyes get heavier and heavier. He ended up falling asleep. It was the cutest things.
This little guy is my biggest helper. He loves to go grocery shopping with me because he gets his own cart. He follows me around the whole store. He even unloads his own cart for me.
We celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 31st. Wewent down to Ephraim again. It was nice to go somewhere quiet. We stayed at a little bed and breakfast in Spring City. We went to a movie and had dinner at Roy's pizza (fat jack's). OHHH it was so yummy. Saturday we slept in and just enjoyed doing nothing that day. We HAD to stop at the malt shop. That is something I have been craving my entire pregnancy was one of their cheeseburgers. And it did not disappoint. It was so nice to just have quiet time and do nothing but spend time with each other. I was looking through our wedding pictures and I can't believe how young we look. These past 7 years have gone by super fast. Full of lots of ups and downs, and a few things that I never thought would happen. (like move out of Vernal) But I am so glad I have him with me through it all. I picked one special guy.






.jpg)


1 comment:
You two are so cute and I love your belly pictures!!
Post a Comment