Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My 2 kiddies

These 2 kids keep me on my toes and keep me busy busy.
I don't know what life would be like with 3. (and no that's not an announcement)

Parker is a pill. He is a boy.. loves trucks, cars, outside, laughs when he burps and sticks things in his nose. 

Addi is dramatic. She is a girl... cries, tells us she doesn't like us, likes to just chill around. 

But...

I am grateful they are mine. 



2 comments:

Rio said...

Oh I'm so glad my 4 year old is not the only child who says he doesn't like his parents. Maybe it's a stage they fo through at that age??? Traeson tells us he doesn't like us anymore when he gets in trouble. So fun! :)

gledyfam said...

Haha kids will be kids eh? Gavin and Parker would have so much fun together! They are both all boy, we'll have to do that sometime. And your Addy really makes me want a girl! (NOT ANYTIME SOON!!) I'm like you, 3 kids seems like a big jump. I am not sure when I'll be ready for that! (Not that I think about it much, but still I do)