Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kauai, Hawaii

What a nice vacation. 
My mom and great aunt took us.
What angels. 

The kids got sick and that wasn't so fun, but they sure were troopers.
We took tons of pictures between all of us, but these are just some of the 
ones that I had.

The weather was kind of crazy. It would rain, but it wasn't cold. 
Then it would be sunny and blasted hot. 
Our days were relaxing though. 
 My mom and I spent our birthday over there. How fun!

The kids loved the ocean.
Ty loved the ocean and helicopter ride.
I liked the shopping and the waterfalls. 

Hopefully we can go back one day. 







2 comments:

The Normans said...

These are such fun pictures! I love all your updates! Derrick will be 30 this year and I also want to do a surprise party! I love the idea of doing it at the church... I might have to steal that one! :)

gledyfam said...

How fun! Such cute kids you've got. Wish we could see you all more!