The weather has been won.der.ful!! I could have it like this all year. So we have been enjoying our fair share in the sun.
Addi rode her bike to the homecoming parade and she was wearing capris an her snow boots! Fashion stylist for sure!
We also had some fun pulling addi and pushing Parker around the house in some of Parker's new toys. They thought it was a blast.
Addi then had her first princess birthday party invite. I wasnt sure if she would want to dress up or not because she really isn't into all that stuff. But she surprised me and tried on 2 different dresses. She even came home and told Ty that she was snow white.



2 comments:
All I have to say is that you are such a great mom. You were born to be a mommy that's for sure. Keep up the good work Chels :)
Wow! Addi looks darn cute in those dresses. I must say I love the snow boots though.
Post a Comment