Monday, June 18, 2012

playing in the sun!

We had a water day. Big success! 




She is loving her hair in a braid, or braids. I love how long her hair is. 
I asked her if we should cut it and she says, "NO!!"


She found a baby Robin's egg. She told me it hatched and flew away. 
She is such a character with the faces she pulls. 
She is getting quite the imagination too. 
She always is a little jabber box and is talking all the time. 
I love it!! (Most days) 


She came running into the house saying, "Mom, come here".
I go outside and she started riding her trike. 
We have been working, and working on her riding her trike. 
She would get frustrated too easily and would give up. 
She went outside and did it herself. 
Now she is so proud that she can ride it and loves to do it! 

2 comments:

JWPhillips said...

GOOD JOB ADDI!!

We need to have a water party soon (and our girls night).

4Battyz said...

Chels your monkies are getting so big!!! They are soooo cute!