Wednesday, June 13, 2012

9 months

Mister P...

9 months. You have been here on this Earth longer than I was ever pregnant. It has gone by much faster than my pregnancy. You are such a piece of heaven. You have always loved to smile and be around people. I hope you stay this way because it is such a joy to see you like this.

Ohh you are a busy boy though. Now you can get wherever you heart pleases and pretty quickly too. You love to play in the fridge while I'm cooking dinner, or open and close the pantry door. (or any door in that matter). You love to pull your self up onto everything and anything. You can move quickly around the furniture as well. In your walker you can pretty much go everywhere there isn't carpet. You have figured out how to back up and move around things in it too. It is amazes me at how you picked right up on it. You love to practice walking. You also can stand on your own for a few seconds. If you realize I'm not holding on to you anymore, you drop right down to your bottom.

You are a good eater as well. But you always have been. You still love your bottle.  I finally found a sippy that you like. And you are wanting to feed yourself when I go to feed you with a spoon.

You still love daddy and mommy. You have started to give mommy big open mouthed kisses on my cheeck. I love it. You also love to hear yourself talk. We hear a lot of AHHH's through out the day.  I also get to snuggle you when you first wake up and when you get tired. You love to just rest your head on my shoulder. It melts my heart.





I could go on and on about you, but these are the highlights of you that you do almost everyday. I can't wait to see what you learn within this next month.

1 comment:

gledyfam said...

Aw isn't motherhood the best ever? It so is. Nothing ever beats it, and never will. Cute little Parker. Ps-I'm still waiting for the call when you say, "let's go to lunch!" . . . tisk, tisk.