We had our yearly love day, our 4th to be exact.
We went out to Provo for the day and enjoyed a day to our selves.
We ate at J-Dawgs (delicious hot dogs!)
Went to Sam's Club.
Got pedicures (yes, my honey gets them with me)
Did some shopping at the mall.
Went to dinner at Tucanos.
It was just a nice relaxing day with no definite plans.
I love spending time with my love and its sad that
it doesn't happen more, but that's what having kids
does. We wouldn't change a thing though.
I'm so grateful that I have my best friends sealed to me.
I can most definitely say I do love him more today than I
did 4 years ago. So much has changed in just 4 years, but
he has been right beside me through it all.
Until next year my dear.. Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.
Yep that's us.. the MR & MRS
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I can NOT believe that it's been four years!! Crazy crazy!
You two are dorks! Haha. I love this. Happy 4 years you oldies! ;)
Haha! I love you guys! Such a great couple. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment