This little girl has been giving me a run for my money as of lately.
A friend had stopped by the other day to visit.
I knew they were playing, but when she left I walked into this.
It was dry erase marker, but I didn't come off easily.
I still can't get some of the marker off the wall without
pulling the paint off with it.
I guess that means new paint?!
She also insisted that she took her nap in her closet.
She is getting really lax with using her please & thank you's.
She told me the other day " Be quiet you".
That didn't go over too well.
She also has been super dramatic lately.
She is also put her chair like this the other morning and
sat in it all morning like that.
Heaven Help Me!!
6 comments:
Wow. That must have been fun to clean up. LOl. Takoma has been saying the same thing too. And it never turns out well. The joys of having toddlers.
Oh man! That little girl! I love seeing all the thing I have to look forward to. You could try Mr. Clean Erasers maybe that will take the marker off! She is a hoot!
I didn't know they did it on other things besides themselves!! I am so sorry!
I'm so so so glad I am not the only one who is getting super frustrated with my toddler! Traeson is really pushing my buttons lately as well. I'm just hoping he gets out of this stage real soon...And I will hope the same for you and Addi too :)
OH MY GOSH CHELS!!!! I about fell off my chair when I saw this post. Was this when I stopped by?!! Hahaha, this is totally not funny but I can't stop laughing at the adorable pics. At least it's something you can look back at someday and show your little precious babe and have a good laugh.
Have you tried a Mr Clean Magic Eraser?
This is too funny (well in the future for you). I think my second is going to be just little Addi.
Good Luck!! It has to get easier.
Post a Comment