Disney on Ice was so much fun! Addi knew all the characters
and couldn't take her eyes off them. We made it a big family
event, and everyone loved watching Addi light up when she
would see someone else she knew.
They had all her favorites there:
Alice, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Aladdin,
Litter Mermaid, Mickey Mouse, & Hook.
There was also the Lion King, but she hasn't watched that movie.
I love making memories like this.
She woke up the next morning saying: dance, ice, fun. &
ohhh thanks mom! while squeezing her new toy.
She asked me the other day to go watch dance. I had to tell
her they were all gone and she was so sad.
Parker was a good sport too. He slept almost
the entire time. Maybe next time he will be a little
more alert.
On our way to the energy solution arena
She told me "no take picture, mom"
I was interrupting her.
This is her new toy that has gone every where with her.
She even takes it to bed with her.
1 comment:
This is awesome! i've wanting to take my boys.. But wondered if they would even like it?.. I love addi's picture of you not wanting to take her picture! haha.. So cute!!!
Post a Comment