Monday, November 14, 2011

2 months



This little cutie is now 2 months old. He is getting to be quite the little chunk. Love it!

*He weighs 12.9 lbs.- 90 percentile 
*He is 24" long- 95 percentile
(I have no idea where the height comes from in both of our children)
*He is still eating 4 oz. every 3 to 4 hours. 
*He is starting to smile more and more. 
I haven't gotten it on camera yet when he has been awake.
*Focusing on things further away
*Loves when his daddy gets home. When he hears
Ty come in he starts looking everywhere for him. 
*His sister is finally liking him. 
*Has a little bit of acid reflux. 


3 comments:

Emily Tesar said...

He is getting to be a chunker!!! Love it!! We need to get together soon so I can snuggle him again!

Unknown said...

He looks so much like Addi! haha I have always wanted my kids to look like their parents and my kids to look like each other.. if that makes sense. And you're little family is DEFINITELY on it's way to looking all unified and cute haha

Love you!

4Battyz said...

He is so cute! He's getting so big already!.. Ya whats with you having tall kids.. Its weird! your just little! :)